Sunday, November 23, 2008

things to be thankful for

Some Things I am Especially Thankful for this Thanksgiving Season

1) The new love of my life: my nephew calvin kingston butikofer :) And the fact that he and his mom, Heather, are both doing great!

2) The fact that the Quinns, our very good friends from back home in PA, are coming to our house for thanksgiving on thursday! I am so excited to see them!

3) I will be a college graduate in less than a month.. AHHHHH! Crazy!!

4) My roommates and how awesome they are

5) How I almost got into a pretty scary car wreck today, and didn't because of my super ninja driving skills... yea that's right BE JEALOUS! haha (seriously though, I swerved off the road to avoid this stupid truck.. and I was singing the whole time because I think I was so nervous! hahaha)

6) I saw Twilight and I actually liked it! I thought I wouldn't because it wouldn't be as good as the books.. but I really enjoyed it! And honestly.. in the end I was in love with Edward!!

So excited for Thursday :) And of course I only have two days of school this week!

No comments: